Aug 5, 2014

So I long for you God!

Wow! When my God wants to show up, He shows up and big!!!! As we say in my church every Sunday, Eph. 3:20, "Now to Him who is able to do Immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine..." Certainly He is able, I'm so glad that my wife and I were willing to allow His ability in our situation instead of trying to do it on our own. Because when we allow Him and His ability, it will always be a lot more than we could ever do or dream up. That has certainly been the case for me and my wife.

As we continue to dive more into an intimate relationship with God, we are starting to realize how He truly creates in us a clean heart. Wants that longs for the things of Him.

Psalm 42:1 says, "As a deer longs for a stream of cool water, so I long for you, O God." How many of us can say that we long for God? That is what He wants. David is not whispering these words at this time, he is crying them out! Think about it, if you and I can cry out to God(not in desperation but in LOVE) and say, GOD! I long for you!!!!

This is where we are at in our walk. We are longing for God and as His word promises, He continues to draw near to us!

I long for you God! I long for YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment