How much do you put your trust in this world? You trust that the direct deposit is going in the bank. You trust the pilot to fly you in an airplane. You trust day care with your most prized possessions. How much do you trust in Jesus? There is NO OTHER WAY than Jesus.
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. (John 14:6 NLT)
The only way you will find peace, joy, wisdom, comfort is by accepting Jesus as your Lord and savior. I'm here to tell you as living oroof(much like Paul the apostle), that HE can unwind what you have built up.
I say this because I am reminded of this scripture:
John replied in the words of the prophet Isaiah:
"I am a voice shouting in the wilderness,
'Clear the way for the LORD's coming!'" (John 1:23 NLT)
No comments:
Post a Comment