Oct 15, 2012

One Day Too Late

Today, I'm gonna love my enemies Reach out to somebody who needs me Make a change, make the world a better place 'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late from the song "One Day Too Late" by Skillet I realize that I waste too much time building my kingdom when I should concentrate on building HIS Kingdom. Nothing else will satisfy. Sometimes the things we find uncomfort in doing, are the things that we should be doing. Because out of our uncomfort, we sometimes find that we will find Jesus. "Love your enemies!" That's not easy to do! But I have heard it say that you destroy your enemies when you love them. See, those that hate you and want to destroy you need the love of the Lord just as much as we do. The crazy thing is that the only Jesus they may ever see is through you! Wow! That's a big statement. Show love to those that need it most. Make that effort. Don't harbor bitterness or hate. Love. As Jesus said, "Love one another."

No comments:

Post a Comment